Thursday, March 24, 2011

building a few blocks

we bought alan a bucket containing100 pieces of building blocks.  i had difficulty building anything at the beginning, a matter of lacking imagination i guess. 


but after a while, i managed to build this little thing above.  it's my first building block in over twenty years, or if my memory didn't fail me (as i can't recall the last time i ever played with building blocks), it could very well be the first building block i ever built in my life!  wow.


as alan knocked down my first building, i quickly built a second smaller one.  this looked like a robot though.  :)



with some encouragement, alan started to stack up some blocks, too.  here he had three, and i remembered that he made it to five or six.  could this be considered his first built block?

1 comment:

  1. It's all about practice, that's all, to get his fine motor movement going via using his little fingers and coordinating w/them.

    ReplyDelete