Monday, November 29, 2010

am i too greedy?

being a mom 24/7 sometimes feels a bit too full-on.  well, i do feel guilty saying this out loud.  but i think it's healthier to be honest with myself instead of burying my them.

i have to consider what's best for my baby in everything i do, in every decision i make.  i can no longer run out the door during a fight with my husband, i cannot even shut the door to express my anger.  i have to live in my in-law's apartment against my wish because it's best my baby see his dad everyday...

sometimes i feel really really down.  i can't help it.  i hate living in this messy apartment, i hate not having my own space.  i do not even have a "home"!

but every time i point this out, bryan says, "you have such a good baby, you should be happy enough, you should be content.  what more do you want?"

yes, i am more than happy about my baby.  he's the best baby in the world.  but i am still an individual, am i not?

if i don't have alan, i wouldn't even give it a blink to break up with bryan when he forced me to live under others' roof.

i want to have my own home.  i do NOT want to live with in-laws.  i want to live in a better and cleaner apartment.  i want to toilet train my baby with a pedestal toilet and not a squatting type one...

and yet, am i too greedy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment